TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekend

It was a hot hot weekend. So we found indoor activities to do. Saturday we went to a photography exhibit of Annie Leibovitz pictures. The exhibit was titled Women and included her portraits of famous and nonfamous women. The execution and layout of the photos was not the best but we enjoyed the exhibit. 

After we went to restaurant Picnic and had a fabuslous meal. The servers there are so nice and we got the royal treatment. 



Monday we got our costumes for dragon boat races this week. Thursday is race day and public holiday. Theme this year is Civil War (Iron Man versus Captain America). Which side are you on?




No comments:

Post a Comment