TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Drawing Class

So Natascha and I started a drawing class. The class is every Friday night. We bought 4 classes and can go any Friday. Doesn't have to be consecutive. Which makes it easy with all travel we do.

I am a beginner. So expect basic drawing skills.

Class 3 - September 30 - Quick Drawings 

Our instructor wanted us to work on quick outlines so we had rubber duckies and had to draw then 5 times from different angles. 


Don't laugh at my bad drawings. It's about practicing and the glass of wine I have after. :) 

Quack quack!!



Class 2 - September 23 - Fruit Still Life

Our instructor said fruit should be easier because a small error can be disregarded by the viewer but I found it harder. 


This isn't finished. Just what I got done in 2 hours. 



Class 1 - Sept 9 - Still Life Containers. 

My outline. 

With shading. And a bit of help/adjustment from instructor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment