TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Another Farewell

So Natascha is leaving Hong Kong to move to LA with Hasbro. Her 2 years are up and it's time to go....



So we got together on Saturday for a few activities.


First stop was an Escape Room. You have to solve a series of puzzles in order to get out of the room. There were 7 of us to tackle the challenge. We picked a Japanese themed room.



Perplexed...


Praying to the gods for answers... actually there were sundials on the ceiling that we were trying to decipher.


We escaped!!!


Such a quick 45 minutes. It flew by.



We then walked to the street with all the lanterns. Had to take pics!



Grabbing a drink after our escape!


Well deserved green tea drink afterwards.


Really interesting bar we went to with a cage in the middle of the place. Do you see me? They wouldn't let us in the cage so I improvised.



The ladies!


Then we met a bigger group for dinner. Korean tapas. Yummy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment