TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, September 25, 2017

Okay, I'm back

So I took some time off from posting on my blog. While home in August a few people asked me about it. 

Honestly, a major reason for keeping this blog is for my grandmother to keep up with my life and travels. She had the same wander-full spirit and was always sharing pictures of her travel experiences with me. When I left the US 2.5 years ago, she was the one it was hardest to say goodbye to knowing that each goodbye may be the last.

Sadly, in May 2017, my grandmother passed away and the youthful age of 96. While it was her time, my heart still hurts. I cherish every moment that we had together and think of her every day.

And she would want me to continue to document my travels.... so I do this for her.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment