TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Saturday, April 14, 2018

New apartment - Part 2

Saturday was moving day.
I packed up my apartment over the past 2 weeks. Lots of boxes.


I hired movers which was the best idea ever. They sent crew of 6-8 men who had everything out of the apartment and loaded in 10-15 minutes. After 15 minutes to get to new apartment, they then unloaded in 15 minutes. Overall the move took under 45 minutes and went super smoothly.
I spent the afternoon unpacking and only have a few boxes left to unpack.





View from my bedroom during day and at night.





No comments:

Post a Comment