TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Chinese Name and Business Card

So in Hong Kong, business cards are usually English on one side and Chinese on the other.

Before I had new business cards made, I wanted to have a Chinese name made. A few of the people in the office gave me a Chinese name based on my English name. Below you see my Chinese name with the meaning as well.

Since my team here knows that my grandmother is 94 years old, they believe I have good genes for me to have a long life. Thank you, Grandma - I love you! XOXO


And here are my new business cards (front and back)!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment