TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, June 29, 2015

Last Weekend in June

So this weekend was a fun one. And the last of June. I have now been here almost 6 months! Wow time has flown by.

Friday night Clare and I went to a networking event. It wasn't as good as other events we have been to but we met a few new people.



Saturday I relaxed a bit during the day running some errands and then Clare and I went out dancing. 

Sunday I was invited on a junk boat trip. The weather was very hot so it was a great day to be on the water and swim.

This is the view of the city as we left the harbor.


We went to Clear Water Bay which is a great place and I definitely enjoy this area for hanging out on a boat and swimming. There were many other boats and we had boat envy of some of the larger vessels especially the ones with inflatable slides and hot tubs!

Here is Mark, Sarah and Rik.

Sarah and I floating in the water!
Here are Lisa and I with two other guys who's names I can't remember. There were about 30 of us on the boat all friends of Ty.

Lisa and me!


Oh Clear Water Bay how I adore you!


No comments:

Post a Comment