TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, July 3, 2015

Bancroft Reunion in Hong Kong


This week I learned that Robin, my former 7th grade Latin teacher and adviser, would be visiting Hong Kong. She was on a trip through China with a group to interview students interested in attending school in US. So we planned to meet up for dinner Tuesday night.


Since Mia is also in Hong Kong I thought it would be great to get the three of us together for a little Bancroft reunion.

We went to Under Bridge Spicy Crab for dinner which was awesome!




On the streets of Hong Kong!

After dinner we went to a bar to watch a band and dance. Such a good band and we had a blast dancing the night away!


No comments:

Post a Comment