TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, October 24, 2016

Women in Toys

October 20th we held a networking event for Women in Toys. I am co-chair of the HK Chapter so spent.

We lucked out because our event was planned for a Thursday. Both Wednesday and Friday typhoons hit Hong Kong causing tons of rain and even cancelled work and school. Thursday was very humid but we were able to have the event.




We had 24 people show up which was a great turnout for us. So happy it went well.

Lisa and I are the co-chairs of the chapter!








No comments:

Post a Comment