TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, December 21, 2015

12 Month Travel Check-In

So I have been in Hong Kong for 11 months. And it is time to be back to US for Christmas so my year of Asia travel is done and ready to be tabulated.
 
Done so far!
  • Thailand 
    • Phuket - Karon Beach (south west coast)
    • Phuket - Pansea Beach (north west coast)
    • Chiang Mai
  • Jakarta, Indonesia (work-related)
  • Seoul, South Korea
  • Siem Reap, Cambodia
  • Macau
  • India (Goa and Mumbai)





















Still to do...
  • Singapore
  • Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, etc) - booked for March!
  • Bali, Indonesia
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Vietnam
  • Laos
  • Taiwan 
  • Taipei

No comments:

Post a Comment