TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hong Kong vs USA


Reasons Hong Kong is better than the USA.


1. It is super efficient. Government processes, public transport, it's all so efficient. Except bank account opening. Banking sucks. 

2. It is super safe here. You can walk alone and not have to worry. You still take precautions obviously but there isn't the random crime here that there is elsewhere.

3. My commute to and from work is also my workout. 




Reasons the USA is better than Hong Kong.


1. Target

Enough said.....


No comments:

Post a Comment