TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Team and Vendor Lunches and More

This week was a busy one.

Monday we had the Preschool Team  lunch to celebrate a great year of hard work. We had buffet lunch (of course) and everyone enjoyed it. I surprised my team at the start of the lunch by making a short speech in Cantonese. They were very surprised and happy.

Here is picture of the HFE Preschool Team!


Here is the speech:

Daaih ga hou.
Do-jeh daaih ga gam yaht laih sihk aan.
Ngoh laih-jo Heung-gong sahp go yuht la.
Do-jeh neih-deih gam fun-yihng ngoh.
Tuhng neih-deih yat-chaih jouh-yeh hou hoi-sam.
Ngoh-deih haih yat go hou hou ge tyuhn-dui.
Ngoh tai dou daaih ga dou hou louh-lik.
Do-jeh daaih ga.
Sihk faan la!
<hold for applause>


Welcome everyone.
Thank you all for coming to lunch today.
I came to Hong Kong 10 months ago.
Thank you to you all for welcoming me.
Working together with you all make me very happy.
We are a good team.
I also see that everyone works very hard.
Thank you everyone.
Let's eat! 




This week I also had a vendor from Indonesia visiting Hong Kong. We took them out for Peking Duck which is famous here in Hong Kong.

Yes it seems that all we do is eat. And that is true.

To balance all that eating I took a few of my team members hiking on Friday. It was a short relatively easy hike. We walked Eagle's nest nature trail where we saw monkeys!












Apparently I walked too fast and team took pictures of my back a lot. My best side! 


Monkey! 



Friday evening we had a company bowling event with our vendors. I got to bowl and even made it through the first round. 







Here is whole Hasbro group there. 



My team in the second round actually won second runner up and we got a plate. Yay for our team! I bowled a 129 and 160 in the two games we played.

  
Alen on the left and Tony on the right.















Fun fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment