TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Home decor

While in Siem Reap I bought a canvas at the night market of the sunrise over Angkor Wat. The only way to get it back was to roll it and bring it back without the frame. 

So I found a framer is Hong Kong, actually three so I could compare costs. I spent more on the framing than I wanted but I am happy I got it done. I think was finished this week and now hangs in my apartment. It looks great with the red kitchen. 


Making a house a home. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment