TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Random Things on Camera Roll - Peak, Heyuan, Team

When Nerf team was here I took 2 members hiking to the Peak.  Overcast day but still very cool to see the view. It was the first time I paid to go to the observation deck at the Peak.


Looking down on the tram coming up the Peak.

This house looks amazing. And I spy an outdoor red piano!?! Things that make you go "hmmm"....



It was my mentee's birthday and Natascha was taking him to lunch so I crashed the party. 


One of my employees received a Way to Go award so we did a team celebration! Sally is in the middle with her manager Fanny. 


Christmas decorations are starting to go up. No issue with religious signage here. 



I went to Heyuan, China for vendor visits last week. For lunch they took me toBavarian  Manor which is a theme park like area which is decorated like a Norwegian village. 






Well those are the random things I found on my camera roll to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment