TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, January 4, 2016

December in US

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!


I was fortunate enough to spend 3 weeks in US. I worked the first week so was able to see people at work and connect with my team there. I then took 2 weeks time off to be with family and friends. It was a very busy 3 weeks with many parties, events and dinners and I am so grateful to all those who hosted me.


First, when I got to my parents house, my brother had saved me some leaves (since I missed the New England autumn). Here is my excitement.





It was unseasonably warm for December which allowed us to go out for walks around the neighborhood. Christmas Eve the temperature was close to 70 degree F. 

On this day the sky was just amazing.



For work, we all take a day off for a Global Day of Joy where we volunteer in the community for the day. Here is my group working at a Foster Forward event.




We spent Christmas Eve at Kris' house where we did what we do best: eat.



Emery had a new friend in Justin even though she kept calling him Bud. 

The whole crew! Grandma even came to visit with us. <3



 Christmas Day was spent and Mom and Dad's before visiting Grandma again.

Don't mess with Mom and her new woodworking tools!


I requested an apple pie for Chrsitmas since I missed it at Thanksgiving (and the pie I had in HK wasn't good). Mom is so good to me! Warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream. So goooood!



Full moon on Christmas Night.


I was horrible and didn't take pictures of the dinner and parties with friends. #FAIL




No comments:

Post a Comment