TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Winter Freeze

Dear Hong Kong,

I did NOT sign up for this. I knew about the hot and humid summers but I did not sign up for cold temperatures. Especially when there is NO heat here! 

For those playing in degree F... 3.9 C is 39 F! Okay so not freezing but without heat it is COLD. And it's been raining so it's a wet damp cold. 

My friend lent me a small heater... It's about the size of a loaf of bread so I at least have a bit of heat in my bedroom to sleep without shivering.

I ventured out for lunch with friends today. It's cold out here! 

Thankfully for Sunday afternoon I have a sweatshirt, fleece blanket, glass of red wine and a Law and Order marathon.





No comments:

Post a Comment