TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Category Lead Team Building

On November 30, we had Category Lead Team Building. We did Firo-B which is a personality analysis to learn more about each other then an activity.

Can you guess what the activity was?

Yep it was bowling!



 We played a few games. First we played as a team with one row and our goal was to get closest to 100 points.

The second game we played was also a team challenge to get the most points. Each team member had to play at least 1 ball.


Group pictures!




After bowling we had a nice dinner.



Then it was time for table tennis during and after dinner. This was the ladies game which got pretty competitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment