TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Christmas 2016 in US

I was fortunate to go home for Christmas 2016. Although I was stuck in Newark for 10 hours due to a snow storm, the rest of my trip was thankfully uneventful.

During the trip home, my parents, brother and I visited Tower Hill to see the light show and we took a few (rare) family photos.




Santa came!

Peyton got a bunny for Christmas. Snuggles is adorable, although he did poop on me.

Bring silly with the kiddos!

Family photo!

This was a special day... Emery made a character on her iPad that looked just like me. I especially like the deep blush. I definitely need to take some makeup tips. 



The trip home is always too short. Always more to do and more people to see. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment