TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Po Tai Island

Way behind in posting... In December was Natascha's birthday so we decided to try hiking on an island we hadn't been to before. So we went to Po Toi which is the southern most island in Hong Kong.

We left from Aberdeen and took a boat for 1 hour.


This was such a cool tree.






Can you see the turtle shape in the rocks?

This is Palm rock... see it?


This is the small fishing village. This island is quite remote and there is limited ferry service here.


We bought this snack which ended up being dried fish and was gross. We ended up throwing it out.

Here is the group picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment