TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, January 16, 2017

January 2016 Work Events

The second week of January is always a busy one.

Monday is Inventor Summit with evening cocktails.


Tuesday night vendor summit where all our vendors come to Hong Kong for presentations and of course, another cocktail event in the evening.



Wednesday we had internal management presentations all day. Then Wednesday night, I hotted the Women in Toys event here in Hong Kong for local and visiting members coming to see Toy Fair. We had a good turnout of 36 people (not all in the picture).


Julie and I are 2 of the 3 co-chairs in Hong Kong.


Annual Dinner was Thursday... will post all the pictures next!


No comments:

Post a Comment