TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bancroft Award Dinner


So my high school recognized me this year with the Young Alumni Achievement Award. I was surprised mostly because they still considered me a young alum. It was a very nice honor. The dinner was May 2nd and since I am in Hong Kong I wasn't able to attend. The award dinner was during Reunion weekend.

 

 This was "my" table with my family, two former classmates and some close teachers.

And the table waves to the camera!

My parents and brother with Mr. Matheiu.

The school also put together a display case with a number of the products that I have worked on and images of my patents.


Since I wasn't able to attend the dinner, I did put together a video message to be shown at the event with pictures of Hong Kong along with a thank you to the school and faculty.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Very impressive! Would love to see the video!!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed you the link, Linda. Love you!

    ReplyDelete