TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

10,000 Buddha Monestary

In Shatin is 10,000 Buddha Monestary. There are actually over 13,000 Buddhas there and they are all unique. It is about 400 stairs to the top. Keeley and I made the trek relatively early Saturday morning since it is getting very hot here and we were trying to avoid midday heat. 

















This was cool street art outside the MTR train station as we headed back.

In Shatin, this was the best example of East-Meets-West. Traditional Chinese and Pizza!



No comments:

Post a Comment