TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekend

This weekend was a little more low key. It was quite rainy at times so made it hard to make plans. 

Friday I was in China all day and didn't get back late so was quite tried. We went to three vendors Friday. We saw a paper printer, Play-doh vendor and an animated plush vendor. 

So Saturday and Sunday were more relaxing.

Green waffles for breakfast Saturday. 

Sunday we visited PMQ which is a designer/artist facility with studios from small companies and independent designers. 

Sunday we had tea time. 










No comments:

Post a Comment