TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, July 24, 2015

Bring Your Kids to Work Day - HFE Style

Today was Bring Your Kid to Work Day in the office. Each group has a difference booth with an activity.
 
 

   


My group organized a face painting booth and then these large kid-sized packages where they could pose.




Not wanting to post any pictures of kids, here is Kenny one of the other Category leads getting a shield on his arm done by Steven.

  
 
  
 

Ivy and Steven who did the face painting then climbed in one of the packages for their pose! So great!



Kenny and Panny having fun too!

And of course I had to get in on the action.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment