TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, July 24, 2015

Goodbye to Sarah and Mark

The downside of being an expat is that people are often moving around and it means having to say goodbye to good friends. I actually met Sarah in Hong Kong although we both worked from Hasbro in RI. Was so wonderful to meet her and Mark who have become great friends.

Sarah and Mark are enjoying their last week in Hong Kong before they move to London for 5 months and then back to the US.

Last weekend we did a English themed party at Daniela's place.

Left to right are Annette, me, Sarah, Mark and Clare.

Daniela, Clare, Mark, Sarah, Annette and me.

 
And a big group shot before the end of the night!








This past Saturday we went to all you can eat Brazilian meat restaurant. Sirloin, filet, lamb, shrimp, etc. All so good!

Then Sunday we did buffet brunch at Zuma. So much sushi! Yum! Mark is there on the right. Somehow the waitress totally cut him out of the picture!




Bitter sweet goodbyes...


No comments:

Post a Comment