TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Grace the Fortune Teller

Lisa, Kelley and I ventured to see Grace, a fortune teller Monday night while Kelley is in town from US. Sarah had recommended Grace because she speaks good English. Sarah also recommended we take notes for each other since it can be hard to remember all that she says.

Fortune tellers sit along the street just north of Temple Street night market. They are across from karaoke bar so you just walk towards the bad singing. 



The only info I provided to Grace was my birthday date and time. For HKD 150 we each got our face and palm reading done. 

Grace says.....
My hands show good power. When I want things I get them. 
Sometimes I act like a gentleman but I am a lady (I am glad she clarified that). 
I am kind hearted, think of others. 
Late marriage will be better for me (well that's good news...)
I am a good thinker, fast thinking. So sometimes I need to slow down and don't be so quick. 
My business line is long and very good. When I get things I do everything myself if I get an opportunity it's good. 
My health line is long mean if I will live until 70-80. I need to take care driving car. Take care of neck and backbone take care of feet during exercise. 
I have powerful eyes. 
Ages 35-40 - good eyes
Ages 41-50 - cheeks good
The above years are golden years for me. 
48-50 I need to take care in investing. Don't be so quick in these years. 
51-60 - upper lip. Need to take care of health especially digestion in these years. 
After 60 - all okay
During old age I will have power for people to listen to me.

I am born in year of dog. 
I need to take care in years of dragon. Tiger and pig years I need to care for family and money. In year of monkey I need to save money (that is next year). 
During years of dog and dragon I will work hard but it will be okay. Changing business in these years is not good. 

Best colors for me are red, pink, purple, brown, and yellow.
Worst color for me is green. I should not dress entire body in green, white, gold or silver. Diamonds, crystal and jade are good for me. I should not wear too much silver and gold.

Reading over and we could ask questions... I drew a blank. 

Lisa asked what zodiac sign I should marry. Grace didn't answer but rather told me the signs I should avoid. I should not marry a snake or a pig unless it is his second marriage... Well that mystery is solved now....

During Lisa's session, she then commented for all of us that our eye brows are bad. Our brows are too short and we should make them much longer. (I didn't know makeup tips came along with fortune telling...)

All in all nothing super specific but was a fun experience. I will be keeping these notes to see how it all ends up. :)

Notes from Grace... 


Also recommended by Kalpana are fortune tellers Doris and Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment