TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cheng Chau Island

Jared, Lisa, Allison and I ventured to Cgenf Chau Island Sunday. It is a 35-60 minute ferry ride to the island (depending on if you get on high speed or not). It was a quite busy Island with short hike, shopping and restaurants. We found out there were dragon boat races that day so made it very busy. 

Dragon boats. 

One of the temples on the island. 




Jared, Lisa, me and Allison. 





Great day although it was so super hot. Nice island overall but a bit crowded. 



No comments:

Post a Comment