TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Friday and Saturday

Friday we had dinner at L16 which is a really cool restaurant in the middle of Hong Kong Park. It is an oasis in the heart of the city. I totally felt like I was on vacation. It had great Thai food. 

Saturday Lisa and I made the trek to Ap Lei Chau. It is on the west southern side of Hong Kong Island and is about 45 minute bus ride from Central. Ap Lei Chau is the second most densely populated island in the world.

At Ap Lei Chau is a 28 floor shopping Center with furniture, home goods, high end clothes outlet stores, a pet shop, and other stores. We started at the top and then walked around each floor heading back to the bottom. Took us about 4 hours to get through the building. 

Saturday night we celebrated Hannah's birthday at her new apartment in Kennedy Town. Good night and a great view from their place. 




No comments:

Post a Comment