TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Heat Wave - yacht club

The heat wave is in full swing and I am sweating. 

Saturday we went to the beach. We tried out a new beach, South Bay Beach. This may be a new favorite beach for me in HK. Nice, clean, not too busy, and the water was wonderful. 





Saturday night I got invited to the private yacht club on Middle Island for BBQ. You must take a small boat from HK Island to Middle Island... Very James Bond-like. 





Sunday morning Lisa and I went to our favorite American diner in HK. The Diner! 



No comments:

Post a Comment