TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, August 14, 2015

Shenzhen Visit

Wednesday I went to Shenzhen office to visit my team and attend a town hall meeting there. 

Here is view of the bay as I cross from HK side to Shenzhen side. This is from the bus window.

Hasbro in Chinese is translated to "Haaih Ji Bou" which means "children's treasure". I also learned that haaih is very close to the word for shoes so sometimes people in China think we are a shoe company. That works for me too!


Here is my team working with model shop and vendor on an item.

The lead for Hong Kong Takara Tomy team was in the Hasbro office that day so I stopped by to meet her, Regina (far left).


No comments:

Post a Comment