TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Bowen Road

I forgot to post this one back in the spring so will update you now. I am spending more time on Bowen Road now that the humidity has dropped. 

I finally got to walk the Bowen Fitness Trail. It's a car-free path that goes about 3 miles through Hong Kong Island. It's a beautiful path and I can see myself visiting it again for a nice walk.



Along the Bowen Trail is Lover's Rock. Not really sure why it's called that but we walked up some stairs to look at the rock.


The view is pretty from the rock area.




I am training for a 10K so it's a great training route. I am trying on weekends to at least get some time outside running. It is great because it is car free and you don't have to worry about crossing streets. It is a bit surreal because it is a strip of walkway and trees but either side are huge buildings. Feel lucky to have this nearby to enjoy the weather outside and get my exercise.









No comments:

Post a Comment