TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Disney

All Hasbro Hong Kong employees got the afternoon off this week to visit Disney. 


The castle! 

My favourite ride as a kid was "it's a small world" so I had to check it out. 




We also rode Space Mountain and Grizzly Gulch coal mine roller coasters which were both fun! 

My brand being represented. 

Mr Potato Head and I. 

Moon over castle 

Main Street USA

Disney HK is much smaller than Florida but still fun. Good day with HASBRO colleagues and their families. 



No comments:

Post a Comment