TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dude, there's my car

This post is for my brother. You wouldn't believe the extremely nice cars parked all around Hong Kong.

Oh that's where I left my Ferrari.


Oh and my Porche(s)!








Oh. A Jaguar. Grrrrr. 




This one is coming home with me (someday, maybe, maybe not....)




Lambourgini....


Oh the beauty of a black Lotus. 






Not having a car is making me drool at time over these nice cars. Oh to get behind the wheel and speed off to the next traffic light...



No comments:

Post a Comment