TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Harbour City - random bits

Harbour City is the mall where my office is. Here are a few pictures in the area.


In between my work tower and the next is a roof top restaurant. Here is the view looking up. 





My office is next to cruise ship dock. From my office I hear the ship's horn when they arrive and depart. Here is picture of ship outside office. 

The Where's Wally Exhibit has been gone for a while but just recently he re-appeared to sing out on the pier.



No comments:

Post a Comment