TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, March 21, 2016

2016 Bonus Dinner

It is tradition that after I receive my Hasbro bonus I go out to dinner. But not just any dinner. I go to a "new to me" restaurant that usually might be a little out of my price range. I dress up, go to dinner and order whatever I please. Wine, steak, the extra sides and of course dessert.

This year Meghann is here in HK with me so we planned bonus dinner at Sevva. It is a beautiful restaurant on the 25th floor of Princes building. 

Gorgeous place. 

The view from the balcony 



Cheers to a crazy yet amazing year. 

This place is so fancy they brought a stool over for this woman's purse to sit on. 

Food! 

My Wagyu strip loin off the smoker. The fries were amazing!!!

Did someone say dessert!?! Those caramel crunchie things were amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment