TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Hiking - HK Trail 1 & 2



We did another hiking weekend last weekend (sorry for delay in my posting). This time we hiked Hong Kong Trail sections 1 and 2. The weather was so gorgeous!


Water falls are so pretty. I have decided I want to bring a hammock with me and just hang out here.




Horse or no horse? Not real sure the mixed message here.

Pretty red flowers.

View of Ap Lei Chau.





This is where we hiked to. To give you sense of location, we started where the 4 is in the yellow shape.


I went to Donna and Andy's for Sunday dinner again (I am spoiled) and we had barramundi collars with rice and Brussels sprouts. It was my first time having a fish collar and it was delicious.




Next up is to get to section 3 and beyond. Below you can see the red trail across the island.

The Hong Kong Trail is a 50 kilometer route which passes through the five country parks on Hong Kong island.The trail is divided into eight sections which provide a variety of walks of different lengths and character.


No comments:

Post a Comment