TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Farewell Rik and Daniela

Friday night was farewell party for Rik and Daniela. Daniela works in legal department at Hasbro. We had party and their place in Discovery Bay. We brought pictures and wore costumes/accessories of our favorite memories with them. 











So sad seeing friends leave Hong Kong. Wish them all the best on their next adventure. 










2 comments:

  1. What a lovely party! My friend's comprehensive approach towards unique arrangements of parties is lovely. Her choice of booking one of the luxurious rental spaces for parties was praised by all guests. Did all the preparations for her sister's engagement single handedly. Will consult her whenever looking for any of the ceremony.

    ReplyDelete