TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Another Chinese NY lunch

Here are photos of another formal CNY lunch with vendor. 



Appetizers

Abalone and minced meat in lettuce leaf. 

Soup 

Fish

Chicken foot with lettuce and something else I don't ask about. Not my fav part. 

Here are fish heads on the table. 

We eat the cheeks out of the fish head. Actually really delicious part. 

Chicken 

Truffle noodles.... Almost ate whole thing and forget picture. 

Ice cream sandwich. Wish I could have 10 of these! 


Warm red bean soup for dessert. 

Phew. Another marathon meal...


No comments:

Post a Comment