TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, May 20, 2016

Birthday Monday

Monday was my actual birthday. Which means I get 36 hours of love with HK and US time.

Today I worked and had good time with coworkers. Bonnie sang to me. Many wished me a good day. My balloons made it to work. 


My US team is in HK for meetings so we had team dinner tonight. 

Sunset. 




Gorgeous view from the Pacific Club. 


Team pic with birthday cake!


Local group even sang me a Cantonese birthday song. 

Here's my cake! 








PS. It's hard to see in these pictures but I am wearing the dress that my brother bought me for my birthday. Custom dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment