TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Birthday Sunday

Birthday celebration for Sunday was brunch at the Peak. My favorite! 4 hours of great food, great friends and champagne. With a great view. 



Natascha tried to embarrass me by getting some pictures of me as a child. What she didn't know is that I was an adorable child. Now my teenage years are the embarrassing ones... 

  



Back to the present...







My halo is on straight still. 

Cheers! 


Here is your little angel (then and now).





No comments:

Post a Comment