TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Dragon Boat

So I have missed the first 6 dragon boat trainings this year due to work commitments. But Friday I finally rearranged my schedule so I could go. 

It was an overcast day and we got hit with a few rain storms. So we were soaked by the time we finished. It is a super tough workout. 



After the training we showered and dried off and then went back for the beach for a bbq. They had bought fresh seafood and we had a great selection of food. 






Fresh scallops are the best! 




The beach! 


Overall great day. I am super sore though!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment