TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Early Birthday

My team surprised me yesterday with an early birthday celebration. 

What is happening in this dark room?

Cake is happening! 2 cakes!

Ivy actually made me a green tea cheesecake! So delicious and customized with an "M".

Words cannot describe how awesome this gift is. Steven took a photo of me in my favorite jersey and drew it.

Yep, mouth wide open...


 


My Preschool team family! 


And everyone!

I was super surprised and so honored that they put this together! So thoughtful!  <3





 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment