TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Birthday Saturday

Birthday weekend theme is Bubbles!!

Saturday a brave group of friends and I went to play bubble soccer. We were lucky to score time in between 2 little kids parties. Made me feel great that my party was right after that of a 5 year old. 

We played at indoor soccer facility. Usually you play 4 on 4 but we had 9 people so they let us play 4 on 5. 

Here are the little kids playing before us. 

Group shot!


Here is video of guy giving the demo (and safety instructions) as he pushes me around.



Here is a bit of the game. Notice people just bouncing all over the place.


I definitely thought I wanted to take the bubble outside. I think it's just the personal space bubble I need walking around Hong Kong. Not sure I'd fit on the MTR train though....


After the game, the kids party had pizza and soda. This adult party moved onto a restaurant with wings and beer.

Here we are after playing. A little tired and sweaty.

Fun time. Maybe not for adults over 30. We were all a little achy the day after. Nothing some Advil didn't make better.


No comments:

Post a Comment