TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, July 15, 2016

Crazy Weather Lately

Hong Kong weather recently has been crazy. Crazy hot and then with a typhoon passing off near Taiwan we have had incredible thunderstorms.


Hong Kong was struck by the hottest July day in 48 years over the weekend, with temperatures of 37 degrees Celsius and higher recorded in multiple districts on Saturday. Then there were these crazy storms.

I didn't take any pictures but check out this article. I used some of the pictures from the article so you can see below. My apartment was totally lit up with all of the lightening.

http://hongkong.coconuts.co/2016/07/11/10000-bolts-lightning-strike-hong-kong-after-hottest-july-day-48-years-seen-through








No comments:

Post a Comment