TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Kids at Work

Friday was Bring Your Kid to Work Day. Our office isn't that big and was taken over by 160+ kids (plus nannies).

Calm before the storm.






Balloon animals.



And of course plenty of props to take pictures with.






After I went back to my desk to get work done, I was regularly visited by these darlings who wanted to say hi every 2 minutes and check out all the toys in my office. "My Little Pony" was popular.

I let them play with a toy piano I have that has electronics and says numbers and colors each time you press buttons. The people around my office were not a fan of all the noise. Oops!




No comments:

Post a Comment