TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Country Count

I thought good idea to start a running list of what countries I have visited. Not just layovers but actually visited and spent time.  So here is update as of end of July 2016!

0. U.S.
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Italy
4. UK
5. Greece
6. Hong Kong
7. China
8. Macau
9. Indonesia
10. South Korea
11. Thailand
12. Cambodia 

13. India 

14. Japan
15. Malaysia


still to do....



16. Vietnam (planning for December)
17. Taiwan (October maybe)
18. New Zealand (dreaming...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment