TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Hong Kong Weekend

Last week I was given a fruit to eat. What is it? It's a giant fig. I ate it as recommended which was after a good washing to just bite into it like an apple. 



Friday after work I went to Sneaker Street. Why have I never been here before? 

Look at all the colors! 



Saturday Natascha and I went to see a movie at Elements in Kowloon. Before we we had lunch in the courtyard and then went to see Kubo and the 2 Strings movie. It is Hollywood movie but Japanese animation. Pretty good. 

If I haven't told you about the movies before... You buy a ticket in advance. You actually pick out your seats like the theater. Then the theater only opens 5 minutes before the show starts since you already have saved seats. 

I had no idea that the mall had an ice skating rink! Gotta keep that in mind. 



Saw this as a placemat at a restaurant. 

Sunday we went to a Korean brunch which had a great kimchi Bloody Mary which was delicious. The food was pretty good, bibimbap and fried chicken.




No comments:

Post a Comment