TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, August 15, 2016

Typical Hong Kong

Many of you have never visited Hong Kong and ask me what it's like as a city. Well here are a few things that definitely stand out!

HILLS!





STAIRS!! Many many stairs.





MARKETS!!!! 

All kinds of markets are here for clothes, accessories, electronics, jade, jewelry, purses, etc. And also the "wet markets" which are for fresh produce and meats.


BEAUTIFUL LIT UP SKYSCRAPERS!!!!




40% NATIONAL PARKS!!!!







These are just a few of the things that make Hong Kong unique!




No comments:

Post a Comment