TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

HFE Office Things - April 28

So Monday was my boss' birthday so we did a cake celebration. These are my peers either fellow Category Leads or Functional Leads.


It also happened to be Richard's birthday over the weekend so we got him a cake too!


They painted the stairs! Very cool.



On my walk back to the office from lunch, we noticed the USS Michael Murphy. I had to do my research when I got back to the office... the vessel is named in honor of Lt. (SEAL) Michael Murphy, who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for valorous service during Operation Red Wings in Afghanistan in 2005.


No comments:

Post a Comment