TRAVEL NOTES

Some people have asked for information on travel itineraries and recommendations for lodging and attractions. I can only share my experiences and the notes from friends but here are my travel notes from places I have been and hope to visit. I will continue to update!

Monday, February 1, 2016

CNY Decorations 2016 - Year of the Monkey

2016 is the Year of the Monkey so I am loving all the decorations! 


Here is the Harbour City Mall decorations... understated as usual.





In the IFC Mall (yes there are a lot of malls here), there is a Bamboo Forest of Happiness set up. Please read about it...





Oh of course there are glowing monkeys!


"Lost" in the depths of the fake bamboo forest!


On my way to work is this pretty decoration. I <3 monkeys!

Adding pictures of decorations at the airport. 




More to come as I take pictures around the city.



No comments:

Post a Comment